Blogger Layouts

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Burma trail

When I was at Kawau Island I did many things. One of my favourite things was doing the Burma trail at night on Wedenesday. I was scared at first since we weren't allowed torches, only the adults and teachers were. Ms Lowans was at the front and she led us in the wrong direction so we turned around and went the other way. As we went further and further we found a rope to hold since it was a little slippery and there were lots of fallen trees. I don't think I would ever forget the 'scary parents'. While we were walking the parents were trying to scare us. I really enjoyed doing the Burma trail!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did have fun at camp. Hope the parents and teachers did too. You have certainly become more responsible and independent after the camp experience!! Many thanks to all the parents and teachers who took good care of you all.

H.A said...

I really enjoyed it too! Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Miss Lowans said...

The way was disorientating in the dark. Easy to get lost. Mrs Foots's calling in the dark helped us to get back on track

Anonymous said...

seems like you had a great time