Blogger Layouts

Thursday, October 27, 2011

homework G P

Term Three has been such a great term. I know I have improved a lot and I have learned so much more than I knew at the beginning of the year. I am beginning to enjoy reading more. I love maths and am understanding it more. I am better at full stops and capital letters. When touring the Sky Tower one thing I learned, was that the Sky Tower hasn't fell during earth quakes. I have learned that people contribute to society by building peoples homes and buildings so people can work. There are also police men that help keep us safe. There are hospitals so when we get sick or injured they help. I have improved in Solo Taxonomy, getting up to relational and extended abstract. G.P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow nice riteing GP on structures.