Blogger Layouts

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Learning H.A

I think I have improved in maths. Fractions and decimals used to never make sense to me, but now they are easier and faster to work out.
I have also found out what Solo Taxonomy is and think I am quite good at it. Most of my statements are Extended Abstract and I'm very proud of what I've learnt about it.
The syndicate trip to the Sky Tower has taught me alot about structures and the building itself.
Using Solo Taxonomy, I have found out many things, I've improved in my maths, writing, spelling and am still working on reading for meaning.
I've acomplished alot over the years and I would like to learn as much as I can in the time I have left at this school.
I would also like to thank all the teachers and caregivers that have looked after me and taught me. I never would of made it this far without you!

No comments: